2 % , 0.5 %
Dorzolamide / Timolol
Dorzolamide / Timolol: Co-Biosopt is indicated for the reduction of elevated intraocular pressure in patients with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension who are insufficiently responsive to beta-blockers.
Dosage and Administration:
The dose is one drop of Co-Biosopt in the affected eye(s) two times daily.
- Cardiovascular: Angina, Bradyarrhythmia, Heart failure, Hypertension, Hypotension
- Gastrointestinal: Nausea, Taste sense altered, Vomiting, Xerostomia
- Neurologic: Dizziness, Headache
- Ophthalmic: Blepharitis, Blurred vision, Burning sensation in eye, Conjunctival hyperemia, Excessive tear production, Itching of eye, Light intolerance, Pain in eye
- Psychiatric: Depression
- Respiratory: Bronchitis, Dyspnea, Nasal congestion, Upper respiratory infection