5 mg & 10 mg
Zolpidem: Zolbiom (zolpidem tartrate) is indicated for the short-term treatment of insomnia.
Dosage and Administration:
- Insomnia, Short-term treatment: immediate-release tablets, 10 mg ORALLY at bedtime
- Insomnia, Short-term treatment: extended-release tablets, 12.5 mg ORALLY at bedtime
- Central and peripheral nervous system: confusion, decreased cognition, detached, difficulty concentrating, sleeping (after daytime dosing), speech disorder
- Gastrointestinal system: Nausea, vomiting
- Musculoskeletal system: Myalgia